Giving birth is an extremely intimate and emotionally powerful event. And you deserve to create your own experience.
The Family Birth Center offers you a comfortable, secure, positive and personal environment where your preferences are important – to you and to us. Here, you can choose from a variety of birthing methods, including natural and medicated. We honor the needs of each woman and her family by providing a loving, supportive environment where everyone can safely experience the miracle of birth.
The Maple Grove Hospital Family Birth Center offers you:
- Experienced professionals to see you through labor and childbirth with warmth and respect.
- A comfortable, dedicated room where you can labor and deliver your baby.
- A quiet, private, home-like room to settle into after your baby is born.
- Overnight in-room accommodations for fathers or other loved ones.
- Lactation specialists to provide you with breastfeeding education and assistance during your stay.
- Medical direction by neonatal experts from University of Minnesota Amplatz Children's Hospital.
- A Level II nursery on site.
- Direct access to more intensive, Level III nurseries, if needed, at North Memorial or University of Minnesota Amplatz Children’s Hospital, with streamlined transfer and coordinated care.